Members of the Euless Citizens Police Academy Alumni Association are graduates of the Citizens Police Academy, a 39-hour interactive course that teaches the philosophy, strategies and training that shape the Euless Police Department. They are educated volunteers who directly assist the Police by supporting the department and fostering a good relationship between the City of Euless and its citizens.
Members have the opportunity to serve in a variety of ways. Driving the Citizens on Patrol car, hosting fundraising events, assisting the Criminal Investigation Division (CID), patrolling parking lots from the Sky Tower and assisting at summer camp are just a few of the activities they do.
The Euless Citizens Police Academy Alumni Association meets at 7 p.m. on the third Tuesday of every month. Meetings are held at the Police Department at 1102 West Euless Boulevard in Euless.
Elected Executive Board
- President: Sandi Jones
- 1st Vice President: Julie Watkins
- 2nd Vice President: Teresia Foreman
- Secretary: Jerri Balkon
- Treasurer: Jerry Goad
- Fundraising: Leah Benoit
- Public Information: Karen Duncan
- Hospitality: Sharon Finnegan
- Programs: Leah Benoit
- Special Events: J. R. Goad, Leah Benoit
- Police Appreciation:
- 911 Day: Betty Overstreet
- Merchandise: Faye Stinneford, Julie Watkins
- Parliamentarian: J. R. Goad
- Regional Liaison: Geri Sorg
- C.O.P.S. Coordinator: